Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Week

This past week flew by!  Our speaker for the week was Steve who happens to be the national directer of YWAM, Australia...I think.   His topic for the week was supposed to be relationships, but we ended up only talking on the subject for maybe 1 1/2 of the 5 days.  The rest of the time was spent talking about predestination and if God knows the future and other things along these lines.  I have my opinions on these subjects and so it was interesting being able to hear different viewpoints.  When we finally did get to the topic of relationships I realized I already knew most of the material that we were going through, thanks to my awesome parents!

On Wednesday I started getting sick with a sore throat which ended up turning into a bad head cold with an achey body.  I am on the mend which is awesome but I would still appreciate prayers for a total  and quick healing.

Okay quick description of minor outreach.  My team (Court, Suz, Andy, SJ, Tori....I think thats it) along with a small dance crew and a few other YWAM staff members will be leaving Sunday morning at 5am to drive 12 hours to Gladstone.  While we are there we will be putting on AusLife seminars for several different high schools around town.  The topics that we will be doing the seminars on, I believe, are prevention of bullying and relationships.  Suz will be presenting in the relationships sessions along with a staff member, Jonny, and Andrew will be doing the prevention of bullying.  We will be there until Friday afternoon when we finish up our last seminar and then we will be driving back through the night so that we are back in time to put on Youth Street!  Wahoo!

I hope you are all doing well!  Here are some pictures that I took a few weeks ago on an early morning hike up Castle Hill with Suz.  Enjoy!

Selah







Suz kinda fell...and slid a bit...oopsies!





1 comment: