Saturday, August 17, 2013

Quick Update

(This was written on Saturday)

The new building ("The City Campus") now officially belongs to YWAM Townsville!  Everyone is very excited for this next chapter of our base's history.   On Wednesday during the time that we would normally have base worship and lectures we went to the new place and cleaned it up.  It is a bit overgrown but with about 100 volunteers it was looking quite nice after 2 hours.  After we had cleaned we had a chance to run through the entire building checking out all of the buildings, its huge!  Once we had satisfied our curiosity we had a time of worship and prayer in the auditorium.  It was an awesome time worshiping with that many people and being able to pray for the future of the new place.  we finished up all of that around 12:30 and then had pizza for lunch and went home.


We have this entire block as well as up the mountain to the apartments.  

Tomorrow we leave for camping!  We will have 2 weeks up in the mountains with no internet or cell service (praise the Lord!).  I hear that the speakers are amazing and that God seems speak a lot to people while they are there.  

(Written Sunday)

Ah ahhhh!  Yesterday I had the best breakfast that I have had since arriving in Australia! (And that was July 5th).  My mate Suz happens to have connections in amazing places, and so because of this we had a proper Northern Irish breakfast!  It was amazing.  We had bacon, eggs, soda bread, potato cake, mushrooms, baked beans, hash browns, and orange juice.  It was phenomenal, and compared to the cold cereal that we have eaten every morning since being here it was out of this world. 


Stoked Suz about to eat a homeland breakfast.


My first Northern Irish breakfast experience! 


As I said I am leaving for camping today for two weeks!  I won't be able to post until I come back so I will update you all then!

Thank you all for your love, prayers and support!
Selah 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment