Thursday, July 4, 2013

Airport Boredom

We're off!!! I am currently sitting in the LAX airport waiting to board the airplane for a 14 hour flight to New Zealand.  It has been such a crazy string of events leading up to this trip and now it is here.  It really hasn't sunk in yet that I am leaving the country for the next 6 1/2 months of my life and wont be living around anything or anyone that I am familiar with.  A piece of my heart will be with everyone that I had to leave, but at the same time I am more than ready to start this new chapter of life and meet new people and experience new places (I am not too stoked on experiencing all of the new spiders though!).

The next 2 1/2 I will be traveling throughout Australia with my beautiful mother.  We will be landing in Sydney and staying there a few days with relatives.  The part I am most excited to experience while in Sydney is the Hillsong church!  When we leave Sydney we will be flying up to Townsville and spending time traveling around Queensland.  Then on the the 21st my DTS will officially begin!  I am beyond excited.

Here are a few pictures from my recent missions trip to Yap.  I hope to have a few updates about it on my blog soon!


"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.  Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."  Isaiah 26:3-4
 

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for safe travels and amazing adventures!! Miss you already! Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Selah! We know God will use your precious gift of a servant's heart unto His glory! Enjoy the time w/ your sweet mama too! And give her a hug from us please.
    Love you - The Schaefer Family in Idaho

    ReplyDelete